rockmanxdash ditanyakan dalam Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 1 dekade yang lalu

Is a naked bike similar to a sports bike?

I'm 19 and just getting my motorcycle license, and looking into riding sports bikes. Im curious as to if the naked bike is ridden the same way as a crotch rocket. Thanks!

10 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • 1 dekade yang lalu
    Jawaban Terbaik

In answer to the question naked/sportbike? Yes and no. I own a naked bike myself its a Kawasaki Z1000. It is a more upright riding position as to a leaned over the tank, but! you can ride it like a sport/super bike it will keep up and it is very fast. You will not feel as cramped up on a naked motorcycle than u will on a sport bike. Tell me what you are thinking of riding, I would like to know

• Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

Naked bikes are similar to most sport bikes in the fact that the riding position is much more forward than on a cruiser or standard bike. Most naked bikes have a little higher bar position than some sport bikes so they are a little more comfortable to ride but still put you in the "attack" position for more aggressive riding and better handling. Some of the younger kids in Asia started this by removing the fairings from their sport bikes because they thought it looked cool. It got to be so much of a trend that the bike manufacturers started selling them that way. Personally I love the way the Yamaha FZ's look.

• 1 dekade yang lalu

I ride a BMW r1150r a naked bike the engine is a 1130cc and the riding position is more upright but other than that it is a sport bike I'm just not bent over waiting for bubba like some of these little boyz.

• 1 dekade yang lalu

Normally a "naked bike" is refer to as a sport bike without the plastic fairings. Some naked bikes come this way straight from the factory, for example and Yamaha FZ6 or FZ1 may be considered a naked bike because it doesn't have the lower front fairings. Hope this helps.

From a current sport biker rider to a future sport bike rider, Keep it two wheels down and shiny side up. Have fun and ride safe!

• Bagaimana menurut Anda jawaban tersebut? Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban.
  • 1 dekade yang lalu

Uhm, a naked bike is normally a reference to the lack of plastic and/or other flashy or "extra" parts or decals. It's got nothing on it, hence the term "naked." You can have a naked sportbike or a naked cruiser or a naked chopper. As far as the difference in riding, if it's missing plastic or decals, it'll be a tad lighter but not enough to notice. Otherwise it'll be the same ride.

• Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

I agree with the first answer but only one more thing i think you need to know. I always thought a naked bike was for doing stunts like wheelies ans stoppies and circle burns, they take the plastics off cuz its makes the bike lighter and doesnt cost as much to fix when they dump it. The naked bikes are for modding and stunting and dropping without having to worry about cracking the plastics.

• Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

When sportbikes came out, people would crash them doing stupid things and not be able to afford the expensive bodywork. So they left the fairings off and retrofitted standard headlights, and the "naked" streetbike was born.

Why does it not surprise me that a 19 year old wants a sportbike? Start small- under 600cc if you can help it, and do not get a sportbike for your first ride. But it's your skin, pal.

• 1 dekade yang lalu

Yes, you ride "naked bikes" the same as sport bikes.."naked" meaning no plastic and fairings and stuff..

• Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

No No No. Don't listen to these guys.

A sportsbike wears a sports bra. Naked bikes don't.

• 1 dekade yang lalu

no.......the look is way different,

but,

the riding position and techniques are pretty much the same.

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.