Anonim
Anonim ditanyakan dalam Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 dekade yang lalu

whats wrong with limewire?

my dad says its stealing. i dont know. what do you guys think about it? stealing or not?

17 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • 1 dekade yang lalu
    Jawaban Terbaik

the program itself is NOT i repeat NOT illegal in anyway, but people make it illegal when they download copyrighted music from an artist that wants to make money. You can and will be caught if RIAA finds you, well your ip address, then ur screwed up, youll face and be sued up too 3000 dollars just for downloading 1 song. The program itself is not illegal like ive said, but there are ways where you can make it into an illegal thing to do for example downloading music as i mentioned earlier. I suggest you not use it at all, even if there is the slimmest chance of getting caught, i would not risk it, itll just ruin you and your family, so stop downloading music or w/e you are, and delete the whole program, cuz if you SHARE your files, like the music, they will have access to your computer, and they can see all your personal information which is very bad..

• 1 dekade yang lalu

It is illegally downloading songs. If you haven't bought the CD then you don't have the rights to the song and so you are not supposed to dl it. Just because a lot of people do it doesn't mean that it is okay, it just means that a lot of people are as you say "stealing" the music. I do disagree with how much they charge for music, although you can find some sites that have pretty cheap dl. Like amazon.com has $0.99 dl. It is your decision, but you should listen to your father also. If he disagrees with you dl from limewire maybe he will help you pay for dl of the songs you really want...

• Beth
    Lv 6
    1 dekade yang lalu

You are getting songs without paying for them. Even if you've paid for the Limewire service, you still aren't paying the artists for their music.

It is stealing. There have been viruses connected with Limewire as well. If you want the music...BUY THE CD or get an iPod and buy iTunes songs!

• T.M.
    Lv 6
    1 dekade yang lalu

My mom won't let me use Limewire anymore

=P.

Actually, it is piracy.

And you can get tracked down by your IP address..

yeah its stealing..

i know, all the good, easy, cheap routes happen to

be against the law.

=P.

• Bagaimana menurut Anda jawaban tersebut? Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban.
  • Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

Uh, yes. Downloading music is illegal and while unlikely, you CAN get busted for it. Besides, Limewire sucks. If you want a better program, use a Bittorrent client.

• 1 dekade yang lalu

Love it, but it is stealing. Someone has the song (buys it or not) and lets EVERYONE in the world download it for free. That is stealing.

• Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

yes it is stealing because your not buying the songs. my dad said that they are now able to find you or sumthing but i dont belive him

• Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

its a sharing device

but technically we are all illegally downloading without the permission of music producers and soon we will all get caught

• Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

There is a option (not exactly sure where, but im sure it's easy to find) that can only allow you to download legal things. It's a type of filter. E-mail me and I will figure out where it is.

Sumber: lots of farming
  • 1 dekade yang lalu

i personally love limewire. thats where me and alot of my friends get our music from.

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.