promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
momto3
Lv 4
momto3 ditanyakan dalam Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 dekade yang lalu

is this a sign of impending labor?

I am 38 weeks and 2days..

last night I had a wet spot on my shirt from my leaking breast.is this a sign of labor coming soon?plus when I went pee I had a sharp pain on my cervix..happend twice..nothing since..

thanks!

8 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • 1 dekade yang lalu
    Jawaban Favorit

My breasts leaked the entire time I was pregnant, so no, this isn't a sign of impending labor. The biggest sign that labor is coming on is when you lose your mucus plug. And yes, it's as gross as it sounds! I always lost mine about two to three days before I went into labor. The sharp pains you are describing in your cervix could just be all of the pressure from the baby's head being down.

Good luck hon! It will be soon!

Sumber: Mom to two;
    • Commenter avatarMasuk untuk membalas jawaban
  • Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

Sorry hun but no. I have leaked since about 26 weeks pregnant! And the pain in your cervix is usually just the baby putting pressure down there. Doesnt mean labor is coming!

Sumber: pregnant
  • 1 dekade yang lalu

I am 38 weeks too- I havent had that yet though so there is a good chance its a sign.

I have been looking up other signs too.

Apparently and upset tummy is a good indication as your body is clearing itself out for the birth.

A spurt of energy- rushing around cleaning or 'nesting'

Crying for no reason at all- hormones just going mad at the last minute.

I think the pain in your cervix is where the baby's head is engaged- it really does hurt doesnt it.

Good luck

• 1 dekade yang lalu

I'm 26 weeks with #3 and I get a pain like that sometimes... Might be a different pain though. As for the leaking.... I leak all the time it doesn't mean you're going into labor.... It means you're gonna be able to feed your baby very well...

• Bagaimana menurut Anda jawaban tersebut? Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban.
  • 4 tahun yang lalu

Early signs can happen three weeks or three seconds before labor. Don't sweat it -- you will not be pregnant forever!!!!! Normal is anywhere between 38 and 42 weeks -- you've got time, even though you want that baby out now! I was fond of saying, "The last two weeks of pregnancy are the longest two months of my life!"

• 1 dekade yang lalu

I would say no. Leaking breasts are normal even much earlier on in pregnancy. Additionally, the sharp pain in your cervix could be as simple as the baby punching you in the cervix! It happens to me ALL THE TIME!

Sumber: personal experience
  • KathyS
    Lv 7
    1 dekade yang lalu

The sign for impending labor is the fact that you are 38 weeks pregnant LOL!

• 1 dekade yang lalu

i dont think so! i am 34 weeks and my boobs have been leaking pretty bad here lately but nothings happened yet, its just the way tht ur body getsa ready to prepare for everything

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.