skhy47 ditanyakan dalam Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 dekade yang lalu

whats wrong with limewire?

what is wrong with the limewire?it said something about a virus and to redownload it but it keeps saying that it is corrupted.well i heard of something else called firewire(something like that)is that safe to download? and is bearshare free?

5 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu
    Jawaban Terbaik

P2P Dangers (Peer to Peer file swapping)

Summary: A peer network used primarily for music file sharing. In an organization, can degrade network performance and consume vast amounts of storage. Is bundled with many spyware/adware products. Category: P2P... Any peer-to-peer file swapping program, such as Audiogalaxy, Bearshare, Blubster, E-Mule, Gnucleus, Grokster, Imesh, KaZaa, KaZaa Lite, Limewire, Morpheus, Shareaza, WinMX and Xolox. In an organization, can degrade network performance and consume vast amounts of storage. May create security issues as outsiders are granted access to internal files. Often bundled with Adware or Spyware.

http://www.ca.com/securityadvisor/pest/pest.aspx?i...

• fusca
    Lv 4
    3 tahun yang lalu

i'm assuming it particularly is the recent limewire 5. besides you could replace your seek view via way of between the buttons interior the perfect perfect hand corner, it supplies you the alternative of viewing your seek ends up in classic view that's the single you need to click on, and the 2nd button is checklist view, which isn't so solid. additionally attempt using the strengthen seek determination interior the drop down menu next to the enter field the place you kind what you want to hunt for. for my section i think of that all and sundry they did with this new limewire replaced into that they made it seem slightly extra effectual and tried to confuse the crap out human beings via shifting issues around. i might propose which you acquire the previous version because it particularly is extra effectual and much less complicated. And for the 2nd component to your question, it nonetheless keeps the track there, because of the fact once you positioned it up the two you or limewire set a acquire holiday spot folder, which isn't appropriate the the limewire software folder, so as a result once you uninstall limewire it ignores what you have until eventually now downloaded. i wish this solutions your question. solid success.

• 1 dekade yang lalu

Firewire is a port, like a usb. P2Ps are not good.

• Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

sounds like u have no clue ...uninstall lime wire ...go read some tech sites learn how to use comp..... or better yet go out and play

• Bagaimana menurut Anda jawaban tersebut? Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban.
  • 1 dekade yang lalu

don't know but if i were you i wouldn't use limewire as if you are using it then you will get a virus or your identity stolen

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.