Where can I watch Invader Zim episodes for free? (Read Discription)?

Okay, so I wanna watch Invader Zim for free on my computer but I can't find I good site. I used to have this perfect site to watch them all, but it was favorited to my school computer (which I had to give up durning the summer) so I don't know the site! I live in Hawaii so I can't get the show on TV and... tampikan lainnya Okay, so I wanna watch Invader Zim for free on my computer but I can't find I good site. I used to have this perfect site to watch them all, but it was favorited to my school computer (which I had to give up durning the summer) so I don't know the site! I live in Hawaii so I can't get the show on TV and I don't have Time Waner Cable or stuff like that. Right now I am in California and I am staying with my relatives and they have the network it comes on but I just can't seem to find it.
---------------------------------Sites...
-Youtube.com(doesnt have any)
-Veoh.com (won't load)
-Alucc.com(not sure spelled right)
-tvguide.com(or something not sure if spelled right)
If any one finds a GOOD/GREAT/AWSOME answer that is detailed {like if it says go to channel 302 please at least and try to figure out what channel it is for me or give me the channels name.) thx!
7 jawaban 7