Ducati or Mv Agusta?

What do you think? The one's I am think are the Mv Agusta F4 750S, BRUTALE 750s, Or Ducati's 848, Customized 749. The 848 looks great to me but I am still worried about the reliability. Ducati's have probably the worst electrical I have ever seen. The engine req allot of pampering and they aren’t... tampikan lainnya What do you think?

The one's I am think are the Mv Agusta F4 750S, BRUTALE 750s, Or Ducati's 848, Customized 749.

The 848 looks great to me but I am still worried about the reliability. Ducati's have probably the worst electrical I have ever seen. The engine req allot of pampering and they aren’t to friendly to steep hills. The 749 has ALLOT of down falls but it's cheap : / And I think I could make a decent street fighter out of it.

I need some information of Mv Agusta's. I have found a dealer near me and I thought maybe. I heard their tranny's aren’t the greatest but nothing much else. I am hoping they are similar to the Jap bike's. Something I wouldn’t have to ever think twice about.

Keep in mind the 848 is almost twice the price as most the others.
Update: Ya I know. I am interested in some of the Aprilia's, the shiver being one of them. But, considering that their power isn’t to pair with the rest adding in that they apparently get really bad gas milg 30mpg being avg. I decided against it to be in the comparison. Another bike I am also looking at is... tampikan lainnya Ya I know. I am interested in some of the Aprilia's, the shiver being one of them. But, considering that their power isn’t to pair with the rest adding in that they apparently get really bad gas milg 30mpg being avg. I decided against it to be in the comparison.

Another bike I am also looking at is Triumph's Speed triple.
Update 2: ... 1. Ducati's cant take steep hills. What dose tq have anything to do with it? It's because of how the motor gets lubricated. It's the same reason you cant do wheelies on stock ducati's. 2. Mv Agusta's tranny's are well known for finding neutral spots while shifting. 3. Ducati's... tampikan lainnya ...
1. Ducati's cant take steep hills. What dose tq have anything to do with it? It's because of how the motor gets lubricated. It's the same reason you cant do wheelies on stock ducati's.
2. Mv Agusta's tranny's are well known for finding neutral spots while shifting.
3. Ducati's electrical's are extremely touchy. And they are very difficult to work on because the wires are the same color. They might have changed tho.
4. I believe Kawi uses a Cassette-type tranny in their zx-6r.

I know Mv Agusta's are expensive but the 750's seem to be rather reasonable. I was not aware that they req allot of maintenance tho.

And I believe I said I do have a Mv Agusta dealer near me.

I'm just trying to find a good alternative to the jap bike's.
11 jawaban 11