If someone you loved started hanging with party people and smoking the stuff what would you do to stop it?

He is really smart and just began his friendship with these people last year. He respects me.
Update: He's a younger relative. I have lived through the 60's when it was make love, pass the pipe, and don't fight in the war. My marriage was to a guy that started out with alcohol, graduated to pot, sold it sometimes, and then even did the chemicals. We divorced. Our kids wondered whether to turn him in... tampikan lainnya He's a younger relative. I have lived through the 60's when it was make love, pass the pipe, and don't fight in the war. My marriage was to a guy that started out with alcohol, graduated to pot, sold it sometimes, and then even did the chemicals. We divorced. Our kids wondered whether to turn him in at the schools' anti drug campaign and decided not to.

Anyways, like I said he started hanging out with a bad crowd. As a Christian I believe that we should keep our bodies as pure as possible without mind altering chemicals, drugs or alcoholic beverages. A lot of bad things happen just because a person had too much of the wrong stuff, and react in a way they would not if they were sober and clean.
5 jawaban 5