krohne 55 ditanyakan dalam Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 dekade yang lalu

new xbox 360 game!!!?

i just got 60 $ and im just wondering what game i should get... i know mercenaries 2 is bad. and i might get rockband 2, or the orange box.....i already gta 4, cod 4, halo 3, testdrive unlimited, madden 07,08,09 ncaa football 07,08,09 gears of war, rockband, bad company, and smackdown vs raw 07,08..... and i want a game i can play on xbox live

3 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu
    Jawaban Terbaik

I have listed top fifteen games of 2008. I have played almost all of them, and I know they are listed the way I have listed below according to their popularity. Here it goes:

1. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

GameSpot, Score: 7.5, Good

Release Date: Sep 16, 2008

The next Star Wars game from LucasArts employs next-gen technology to bring the Force to life in an explosive new way.

Full Review »

Genre: ActionCheck Prices

2. Far Cry 2 Release Date: Oct 21, 2008

The sequel to the much-acclaimed island shooter aims to make a big splash in 2008.

Genre: Modern First-Person ShooterCheck Prices

3. Rock Band 2 GameSpot Score: 8.5, Great

Release Date: Sep 14, 2008

Rock Band returns featuring a new set list, improved instruments, and online modes.

Full Review »

Genre: Rhythm / MusicCheck Prices

4. NBA 2K9 Release Date: Oct 7, 2008

NBA 2K basketball returns for another season featuring improved gameplay, graphics, and new online features.

Genre: Basketball Sim

5. NHL 09 GameSpot Score: 9.0

Editors' Choice

Release Date: Sep 9, 2008

NHL 09 continues the evolution of the NHL franchise with several control enhancements for the new season.

Genre: Ice HockeyCheck Prices

6. Fable II Release Date: Oct 21, 2008

The Fable franchise continues with its distinct brand of evolving RPG gameplay.

Genre: Action Role-PlayingCheck Prices

7. Grand Theft Auto IV GameSpot Score: 10

Editors' Choice

Release Date: Apr 29, 2008

Grand Theft Auto IV casts players as Niko Bellic, a recent immigrant to Liberty City who, finding himself immersed in a world of crime, tries to make the best of it.

Genre: Modern Action AdventureCheck Prices

8. Need for Speed Undercover Release Date: Nov 17, 2008

Need for Speed returns for another installment of EA's street-racing franchise.

Genre: GT / Street RacingCheck Prices

9. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames GameSpot Score: 5.0

Mediocre

Release Date: Aug 31, 2008

Built from the ground up, this next-gen sequel to Mercenaries features a host of new features, vehicles, and weapons.

Genre: Modern Action AdventureCheck Prices

10. Call of Duty: World at War Release Date: Nov 11, 2008

Using the Call of Duty 4 engine, Treyarch brings the franchise back to World War II, including taking on Imperial Japanese forces in the Pacific.

Genre: Modern First-Person ShooterCheck Prices

11. Halo 3, GameSpot Score: 9.5

Editors' Choice

Release Date: Sep 25, 2007

Bungie's popular first-person shooter makes its debut on the Xbox 360 with Halo 3.

Genre: Sci-Fi First-Person ShooterCheck Prices

12. Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway Release Date: Sep 23, 2008

Ubisoft brings the third installment of their historic shooter series, Brothers in Arms, to the the Xbox 360.

Genre: Historic First-Person ShooterCheck Prices

13. Dead Space Release Date: Oct 14, 2008

Dead Space is a horror-themed survival-horror game set in space.

Genre: Sci-Fi ShooterCheck Prices

14. Guitar Hero World Tour Release Date: Oct 26, 2008

Guitar Hero returns with another installment of the rock music series, letting four players rock out on guitar, drums, and on the mic in Band mode, and eight players compete in Battle of the Bands.

Genre: Rhythm / MusicCheck Prices

15. Tales of Vesperia GameSpot Score: 8.5 Great

Release Date: Aug 26, 2008

The 360 debut of the Tales series follows the quest of a knight named Yuri as he investigates a mysterious ancient technology.

Full Review »

Genre: Action Role-PlayingCheck Prices

I bet they are the best games made ever !!!

Thanks !!!

• Masuk untuk membalas jawaban
  • 4 tahun yang lalu

here is some advise...you neeed an xbox 360 to play 360 games, but there are a few types of 360's One doesn't have a harddrive and its the cheapest DO NOT BUY THIS ONE, he will not be able to save games and will spend alot more money in memory cards. there is the elite which has a bigger harddrive and an HD dvd player this one is also a waste of money as HD dvd players have already gone obsolete. Now the best deal is the normal xbox 360, i think its 299. and it comes with a 11 or 20 gig hard drive i cant rememebr which is big enuff for heavy video game use. If you are buying this just for fun and not a present then you may just stop my your local gamestop and ipck up a used one there usually 10 % cheaper and have been tested. unforutaly you dont get the 3 year warrenty though and the xbox 360 has been known to be a fragle system. Im already on my 3rd one b/c they keep breaking.

• 1 dekade yang lalu

Wait till november to get Gears of war 2 or if your already planning on getting that you should get rock band 2. Guitar hero world tour is coming out in october along with an epic line of RPG's. November has GOW 2 and Shaun White Snowboarding which has drop in drop out online mltiplayer. The orange box is really fun but so are alot of games. Oh and COD world at war is coming out too in october (i think) so that's something to consider as well. You're about a month and a half away from a ton of amazing games being released on top of the amazing line Microsoft has already unveiled.

I would also stay away from The force unleashed as I hear the AI is terrible.

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.