Help, problems with Zoloft?

My husband was put on Zoloft and Abilify a few years back for depression, anda few months ago he stopped taking the Abilify. After he had been off it for a while he asks the doctor if he can go off of it and the doctor said no and turns around and ups his Zoloft. Ever since he upped the Zoloft my husband acts like... tampikan lainnya My husband was put on Zoloft and Abilify a few years back for depression, anda few months ago he stopped taking the Abilify. After he had been off it for a while he asks the doctor if he can go off of it and the doctor said no and turns around and ups his Zoloft. Ever since he upped the Zoloft my husband acts like a Zombie. He goes for a LONG nap right after he gets home from work and sleeps most of the evening away, and then he's up all night. He seems way more irritable than normal and just plain grumpy. I don't know what to do! The doctor is no help what so ever. (and no it doesn't have anything to do with stopping the Abilify. He didn't have any changes after he stopped.)
Update: His doctor is an idiot as it is. I tried asking if he could change his meds and he totally ignored me. And as for caffeine pills He drinks energy drinks every day just to get him through work. I've asked him if he was depressed and he said no. He told me right away the only time he felt depressed. And that... tampikan lainnya His doctor is an idiot as it is. I tried asking if he could change his meds and he totally ignored me. And as for caffeine pills He drinks energy drinks every day just to get him through work. I've asked him if he was depressed and he said no. He told me right away the only time he felt depressed. And that was when he accidentally ran out and had to go all weekend with out his pills a couple months back.
3 jawaban 3