Problems with Zoloft.?

I've never had a hallucination before I started taking Zoloft. I've been on it for 5 days, and every night, I have atleast one auditory hallucination. (music box playing, baby crying, screaming, vicious dog sounds) It started happening during the day too. I'll hear weird noises that shouldn't be... tampikan lainnya I've never had a hallucination before I started taking Zoloft. I've been on it for 5 days, and every night, I have atleast one auditory hallucination. (music box playing, baby crying, screaming, vicious dog sounds) It started happening during the day too. I'll hear weird noises that shouldn't be there, that no one else can here.

I keep second guessing myself, saying it's all in my head, then turning around and saying that I actually heard it. I'm not sure if I did, but it's frightening at times. It makes me paranoid at night. I'm an insomniac and have never had a hallucination before.

Can Zoloft cause this? I'm nervous to tell my parents about it, I've told my boyfriend and he says I should tell them. Should I keep taking it and hope they go away? Or get off it immediatly?

I've sixteen,
taking 25 mg of Zoloft.
for anxiety problems that caused physical pain to the point I was bent over in pain.
3 jawaban 3