Martin R ditanyakan dalam Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 dekade yang lalu

whats wrong with limewire?

HEY iv downloaded limewire and when i ever i search something it doesnt show the songs indivdually whats wrong with it i also i have utorrent on my pc......why when i uninstall and install it again it still has the music ive downloaded

13 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu
    Jawaban Terbaik

thats because the music does not get deleted, just the program. nobody uses limewire anymore, everyone has moved on to frostwire because limewire has too many issues. frostwire is basically the same exact thing, it just has less problems and is open source.

[edit] by the way, limewire and frostwire themselves do not give you viruses, its what you download that gives you a virus if you are not careful.

• 1 dekade yang lalu

I'm assuming this is the new limewire 5. Anyway you can change your search view via one of the buttons in the top right hand corner, it gives you the option of viewing your search results in classic view which is the one you should click on, and the second button is list view, which isn't so good.

Also try using the advance search option in the drop down menu next to the input box where you type what you want to search for.

Personally I think that all they did with this new limewire was that they made it look a bit better and tried to confuse the crap out of us by moving things around. I would suggest that you download the previous version as it is better and less complex.

And for the second part of your question, it still keeps the music there, because when you set it up either you or limewire set a download destination folder, which is not related the the limewire program folder, so therefore when you uninstall limewire it ignores what you have previously downloaded.

I hope this answers your question.

Good Luck.

Sumber: I've had every version of limewire since it came out.
  • 1 dekade yang lalu

The music is still there because you need to go to Documents then limewire then saved folder and then delete the songs you don't want anymore. To me nothing wrong with Limewire or else they wouldn't sell it. the Cops would have put an end to it. Plus were all just sharing music nothing's wrong with that.

• 1 dekade yang lalu

To be honest Limewire sucks for me, it always screws up with my computer.

If I were you I'd just ditch limewire and find other sites to use that doesn't involve downloading, file2hd works fine for me and I use it for all of my music.

• Bagaimana menurut Anda jawaban tersebut? Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban.
  • 1 dekade yang lalu

i had that problem too it can be a firewall problem or you just simply need to restart your computer if it keeps like that well get an other version but be careful cause there are lots of virus coming in limewire i actually got about 45 in a month and 1 of the viruses was not letting my antivirus to upload

• 1 dekade yang lalu

try to reinstalling it i personally don't like limewire there are too many viruses and it is not that good of a software the best one is bittorrent

• 1 dekade yang lalu

thats because limewire doesnt actually exist anymore... try frostwire its there new name... it's great i use it all the time it fast and efficient, go for gold its free to download too. good luck

• Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

I wouldn't use limewire at all anyway. If you want a virus on your computer. Than your on the right track. If you don't, then don't use it.

• 1 dekade yang lalu

Piracy is illegal, the cookies being planted on your comp will sooon be detected by the government. And limwire just gives you virus'. Good Luck!

Sumber: =/
  • 1 dekade yang lalu

I use Ares Galaxy but it "glitches" sometimes. I had Frostwire also and i recommend ares or frostwire.

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.