Mark B ditanyakan dalam Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 dekade yang lalu

Whats wrong with my limewire ?

Every time i open my Limewire 5.1.4 it say loading and connecting and then it freezes and i can't click on anything or even close it.

I've tried re-installing it but it still does the same thing.

11 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • 1 dekade yang lalu
    Jawaban Terbaik

delete the whole thing and get frostwire or limewire again

• 3 tahun yang lalu

i'm assuming it is the hot limewire 5. besides you may substitute your seek view by using between the buttons interior the miraculous suitable hand corner, it provides the alternative of viewing your seek leads to classic view that's the only you should click on, and the 2nd button is checklist view, which isn't so stable. additionally try using the upward push seek decision interior the drop down menu next to the enter container the place you style what you elect to hunt for. individually i think of that all and sundry they did with this new limewire became that they made it seem somewhat extra effective and tried to confuse the crap out persons by using transferring issues around. i could propose which you receive the previous version as this is extra effective and much less complicated. And for the 2nd area of your question, it nevertheless retains the music there, because of the fact once you placed it up the two you or limewire set a receive trip spot folder, which isn't proper the the limewire application folder, so as a result once you uninstall limewire it ignores what you have in the previous downloaded. i desire this solutions your question. stable success.

• 1 dekade yang lalu

You have to wait, that happened to me all the time on my old pc.

Unless you don't want to wait my suggestion is to go to the task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Delete, or Right-Click The Taskbar and click Task Manager) Go to Process. Arrange them by name by clicking Image Name , and look for Limewire.exe, Then right-click it and set priority to realtime. Wait for it to finally start and then go back to the Task Manager, Find Limewire.exe again, and set it back to normal.

Sounds like a lot to do, but it takes less than 10 secs to do.

If that doesnt work than sorry.

• Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

You're using Limewire? There's your problem. Go use UTorrent if you need a decent bittorrent client.

• Bagaimana menurut Anda jawaban tersebut? Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban.
  • 1 dekade yang lalu

Don't listen to Polka Dots. She is breaking TOS by writing hate messages. You probably having issues with your firewall or router. Or if its a new version then install old one back.

• 1 dekade yang lalu

Those programs are going obsolete in favor of Torrents.

Here is everything you need to get free media:

Isohunt - Free bit torrent file downloads

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=

You will need to download and install

uTorrent - Free bit torrent downloader

http://www.utorrent.com/

PeerGuardian2 (PG2) blocks your ports that are used to spy on your activity.

A must for downloaders.

http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/

• 1 dekade yang lalu

uninstall and delete your current limewire, then download a fresh copy. i know ya did it but try again.... if that don't work try another p2p app

• Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

i don't know what going on there, sometimes it gets affected by other programs on your computer. like for example when i was installing mine, it told me to close certain programs down, the only advice i can give is get limwire 4, its better anyway, (i prefer it)

Sumber: exp
  • Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

first of all delete your lime wire cuz it fukks up ur computer..im tellin u this cuz ive had 4 pc's i allready ruined b/c of limewire....delete lime wire and get Frost wire..its better faster and you always have turbo connection...

• 1 dekade yang lalu

Maybe you need to update your version of Java?

www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.