Johnathan ditanyakan dalam Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 dekade yang lalu

invader zim episodes?

does anyone know where i can download invader zim episodes? or if someone would be nice enough to email a few to jsrules_1@yahoo.com or send them to me on msn or AIM

AIM: ffs eat curb

MSN: Crazy_Cow@live.com

or if someone knows a website or something please tell me :) i want to put them on my blackberry

4 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • 1 dekade yang lalu
    Jawaban Terbaik

sorry i dont know where to download them but you can watch them online at my blog

www.invader-zim-world.blogspot.com

• 3 tahun yang lalu

you ought to objective to cajole the sequence writer to evaluate engaging in it, yet even then you will nonetheless choose a pair hundred thousand money to hand to offer those episodes. on the different hand, the writer of yet another unfairly canned US caricature: "Undergrads" truly needs to make a 2nd season, yet he needs greater followers help for the tutor to cajole studios to fincance it. I advise you to objective it out, that is an exceedingly exciting sequence that merits a 2nd season (no longer that Zim does not, i admire IZ very lots, yet possibilities of recent episodes being made are merely approximately 0).

• 1 dekade yang lalu

Try limewire, frostwire, or iMesh or any other file sharing program. You can download them from there but it'll take a while.

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.