Anonim
Anonim ditanyakan dalam Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 dekade yang lalu

xbox 360 elite vs ps3 slim?

I'm planning to jump into the next-gen consoles now that I might have money to throw around. Since I really don't want a wii, it's pretty much down to Xbox 360 (elite) vs ps3 (slim) which are of similar price.

The games I like to play are games with persistent growth that are relatively replayable, so like sports games (I manage my Madden franchise for years and never get bored) and probably RPG games that have a lot of silly little content (like Pokemon). I also like FPS's, but only if I can play them relatively noncompetitive with other people (i.e. I like COD4, never had fun playing Counterstrike since it's too annoying to die).

I'm aware that XBOX360 has the larger game library, but truthfully there aren't too many exclusives I really care about. The games I'm looking forward to are Modern Warfare 2 and FFXIII, which I believe are available on both. Maybe there are other games out there, I'm not too up to date on current gaming.

Online community is somewhat important to me, as I believe that's what I'm missing out on my old-gen PS2. I think Xbox Live is generally better than PSN, but you have to pay for Xbox Live....

Also, since I'm not an early adopter for new stuff, console life is also important for me. I'm not so sure, but I believe that Sony plans to support PS3 longer than Microsoft for Xbox 360. If I'm wrong, tell me otherwise.

Please give suggestions on what I should consider. Thanks.

10 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • 1 dekade yang lalu
    Jawaban Terbaik

XBOX 360 ELITE FOR $299 MORE GAMES BETTER GAMES BETTER ONLINE FOR ONLY 50 BUCKS A YEAR 3 YEAR FREE WARENTY

PS3 SLIM $299 LITTLE GAMES SOME GOOD GAMES FREE ONLINE THAT IS VERY SLOW AND LAGY IF YOUR PS3 BRAKES $170 DOLLARS TO

REPAIR

360 GAMES HALO 3 ODST, GEARS OF WAR, LEFT 4 DEAD 2,CRACKDOWN 2 PERFECT DARK,HALO REACH,SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION, MASS EFFECT 2,

NINJA GAIDEN 2, PROJECT NATAL A NEW WAY OF GAMEING NO CONTROLLER NEEDED

PS3 GAMES KILLZONE ,GOD OF WAR3 ,MGS4,LITTLE BIT PLANT,INFAMOUS, EYE TOY,

360 ALSO HAS INTERNET BROWSER WITH WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER AND THEY IMPROVED THE 360 SO IT DOSEN'T BRAKE DOWN AS MUCH

360 IS THE BETTER CHOICE

Sumber: A TRUE GAMER
    • Masuk untuk membalas jawaban
  • 1 dekade yang lalu

Way too many fanboys are answering this just pointing out the system they own and love, well i have all next gen systems and though i love all of them there are advantages and disadvantages to both you asked about.

Pros

great online gaming

good games at this point

a crapload of memory

i like the controllers and how you can just pop batteries in and be done dealing with that for a while.

cons

have to pay for online 50$ A year

breaks down a lot still

actually kind of annoyingly loud when you play and are trying to be quiet.

Have to pay for wireless adapter if you want xbox live(80-100$)

Ps3

pros

games almost up to par with 360

insanely quiet and energy efficient comparatively

free online

tons of memory

Best graphics of any of the next gen systems

Blue Ray!

cons

controllers have to be charged more often than i'd like

More people need to be online to have a better overall experience.

So all in all considering the games you like I don't see any reason to buy the 360 elite, good system, but at this point if i had your choice I wouldn't think about looking at the elite, im that sure about the ps3.

• 1 dekade yang lalu

on xbox 360 you can get halo 3, gears of war and left 4 dead but like you said you have to pay for online but ms is currently creating a new camera thats like eyetoy and making something called milo which is a kid you can talk to.

on ps3 you can get resistance, god of war 3 (coming out next year), games that are like those from wii (currently sony is making something simular to wii remote) and a lot of good exclusives and new sequals from the ps2 (killzone2) i thnk theres more rpg games on ps3.

theres free online gaming and you can meet other people in playstation home and hangout. and i think sony will make the support last longer since they done that with ps1 and 2. in conclusion i think you should get the ps3.

• Anonim
    1 dekade yang lalu

Its all about the Xbox 360 dont waste your time with those stupid kids that think PS3 if legit. Cause really its not just get the 360 yea you may have to pay for the live but its way better than all of the horrible games for 360.

Sumber: Not Retarted
  • Bagaimana menurut Anda jawaban tersebut? Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban.
  • 1 dekade yang lalu

Slim

• 1 dekade yang lalu

honestly its about what you want , the games you want , and what you think fits you but personally i would go with the ps3 slim hoot hoo sony

• 1 dekade yang lalu

xbox elite plus xbox means halo 3 and halo 3 odst and call of duty and best call of duty is world at war and nazi zombies is the best on cod

• 1 dekade yang lalu

PS3 HANDS DOWN

FREE ONLINE PLAY!!!!!

CANT BEAT IT

ANY WAYS XBOX360 GOING 2 RETIRE SOON

• 1 dekade yang lalu

get the slim

• 1 dekade yang lalu

WTF is a ps3 slim ?

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.