Xbox 360 elite vs ps3 slim?

I'm planning to jump into the next-gen consoles now that I might have money to throw around. Since I really don't want a wii, it's pretty much down to Xbox 360 (elite) vs ps3 (slim) which are of similar price. The games I like to play are games with persistent growth that are relatively replayable,... tampikan lainnya I'm planning to jump into the next-gen consoles now that I might have money to throw around. Since I really don't want a wii, it's pretty much down to Xbox 360 (elite) vs ps3 (slim) which are of similar price.

The games I like to play are games with persistent growth that are relatively replayable, so like sports games (I manage my Madden franchise for years and never get bored) and probably RPG games that have a lot of silly little content (like Pokemon). I also like FPS's, but only if I can play them relatively noncompetitive with other people (i.e. I like COD4, never had fun playing Counterstrike since it's too annoying to die).

I'm aware that XBOX360 has the larger game library, but truthfully there aren't too many exclusives I really care about. The games I'm looking forward to are Modern Warfare 2 and FFXIII, which I believe are available on both. Maybe there are other games out there, I'm not too up to date on current gaming.

Online community is somewhat important to me, as I believe that's what I'm missing out on my old-gen PS2. I think Xbox Live is generally better than PSN, but you have to pay for Xbox Live....

Also, since I'm not an early adopter for new stuff, console life is also important for me. I'm not so sure, but I believe that Sony plans to support PS3 longer than Microsoft for Xbox 360. If I'm wrong, tell me otherwise.

Please give suggestions on what I should consider. Thanks.
10 jawaban 10