parth2004 ditanyakan dalam Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 10 tahun yang lalu

do Ducati and MV agusta have any relationship?

Perbarui:

two most favorite bikes are designed by the same guy. MV Agusta design, minus the four-cylinder engine, was originally designed for Ducati. Tamburini has been called a "bandit" by Ducati. He managed to take his designs with him when he left, right? How did that happen, and why did he leave Ducati?

Actually, Ducati chose NOT to renew their contract with Tamburini. It wasn't Tamburini who left Ducati.

BTW, the same brain surgeons that hired Terblanche are the same ones that let Tamburini go AFTER they rejected the designs that eventually became what is now the MV Agusta F4.

Tamburini is actually an owner of MV

10 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • Bob A
    Lv 7
    10 tahun yang lalu
    Jawaban Terbaik

None what so ever.

Sumber: 35 yrslic mech 40+yrs riding Happy Ducati owner
  • 6 tahun yang lalu

The original MV Agusta company stopped it's production somewhere in early 80's. The current MV Agusta was former known as Cagiva. Cagiva had strong relationship with Ducati, sharing both engines and sometimes frames.

• 4 tahun yang lalu

Too many people look at this as a "by the numbers" decision. If price-performance is your number, look elsewhere (although Ducati's 1098 is a serious contender here). Japanese bikes are, hands down, better performers, more reliable, embody more of the latest technology, better aftermarket parts availability, are cheaper to run, maintain and own. etc, etc. However, many of them are about as exciting as a microwave. They lack soul, emotion, passion, character. And of course, everybody owns one and you can't tell one from another. Also, many of the Japanese superbikes are better machines than their riders...leading Suzuki to add gizmos which tame their superbikes down a bit to give "average" riders a chance at riding well on them (a good thing, imo). On the other hand, Italian bikes are beautiful, stirring, fussy, high maintenance, passionate, memorable (like several women I know). The tingle you get every time you ride is worth every penny. Chris ps. The Ferrari Enzo, Italy's penultimate supercar, is hugely expensive with absolutely outstanding performance. Very exclusive. Only 700 were made, and YOU didn't get to buy one just because you had the money. Ferrari CHOSE who got them....just proving that Italian machines are not about the numbers...they're about the lifestyle and the experience.

• Anonim
    10 tahun yang lalu

I recently watched a show on the MV's on the speed channel.no relation to Ducati.

• Bagaimana menurut Anda jawaban tersebut? Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban.
  • 10 tahun yang lalu

Just competitors. Ducati has never owned or been affiliated with MV Agusta.

• 10 tahun yang lalu

Italy

• Anonim
    10 tahun yang lalu

No - just the same country of origin.Harley - Davidson owns M.V. Agusta as of last year.

• Anonim
    10 tahun yang lalu

I looked on google and it's kind of a gray area I think

• clasqm
    Lv 4
    10 tahun yang lalu

No they're just good friends and any photographs alleging there is something more are fake.

• Rob M
    Lv 4
    10 tahun yang lalu

don't think so,buy my mates dad has both bikes made from them

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.