Anonim
Anonim ditanyakan dalam Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 9 tahun yang lalu

Do you have to wear the Jilbab?

What do you wear if you don't?

5 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • 9 tahun yang lalu
    Jawaban Terbaik

A quick look at any muslim country will tell you that everyone wears different clothing, they are all different and beautiful. I have abayas. jilbabs, shalwar kameez, caftans, long skirts with flowing tops, dresses, to loose pants and shirts. I wear whatever i want depending on where im going and what im doing. If im going to the park with my daughter then i pick pants so i can go on the seesaw and swing, If im going shopping a nice skirt and top, if its a party a pretty abaya, to the mosque a nice jilbab. Its all about being practical and modest. Its not as hard as some people would have you think. You look in a mirror and you know if something is too tight or not proper. Alhumdullah Islam is Easy and we get so much reward for just following these simple commands of Allah!

• I did a research about this matter in my country, Indonesia. There are lots of psychological reasons to be considered.

• bLankH
    Lv 5
    9 tahun yang lalu

no you can wear loose dresses if you like, anything loose and covering

maxi dresses are loose and trendy

• 9 tahun yang lalu

no, i wear hijab with a long sleeve shirt with a skirt and jeans

or... a long top (up to my knees) with jeans:)

• Bagaimana menurut Anda jawaban tersebut? Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    9 tahun yang lalu

cowboy hat works the same way...

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.