Koi ditanyakan dalam Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 9 tahun yang lalu

What is the best naked bike for me?

I am 183 cm (maybe about 6 ft), and I weigh 75 kg (+- 150 pounds). Consider my physical performance, what is the best naked motorcycle for me between the newest:

Honda CB1000

Yamaha FZ1

Kawasaki Z1000

Ducati Streetfighter

MV Agusta Brutale 1909

and

Triumph Speed Triple???

I am Indonesian. Here such bikes are really rare, so I can't estimate. So, for you guys who are really familiar with these naked bikes, please give me the best references, reasons, and any necessary information I might need to know.

Thanks.

5 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • Anonim
    9 tahun yang lalu
    Jawaban Terbaik

Honda is rated as one the the top motorcycle brands. So out of this list I would choose the CBR. Though I don't know why you would want it naked (no plastics/bodywork)seeing as it wouldn't really make a difference in it's weight or how it performs.

As far as your physical performance, its up to you wether or not you could handle a motorcycle in that class. if I were to suggest a bike to anyone, it would be a Suzuki GSXR 750, because it's small and compact and light like the GSXR 600, but it has lot's of power and can keep up, for the most part, with the GSXR 1000.

Sumber: Motorcycle Rider GSXR 1000
  • 9 tahun yang lalu

A friend of mine has a Speed Triple and it is an amazing bike, I would recommend either that bike or the CB1000.

As someone else mentioned these are not good beginner bikes! they are all powerful bikes.

The ducati and mv agusta are sure to be more expensive and maintenance can be VERY expensive.

• 3 tahun yang lalu

while you are going to apply a bare bike for mild traveling you are going to choose an o.e.m windshield, except you intend on staying on the backroads. motorcycles to check out are: Kawi Z1000, Suzuki SV650/1000, Triumph speed triple, Honda 919, or Yamaha FZ6/a million. All of those motorcycles are stable do all of it machines. some will contain 0.5-fairings already on them so which you need to ought to throw a series of baggage on and flow.

• Andy
    Lv 7
    9 tahun yang lalu

You don't mention if you know how to ride.If not then none of those bikes are good for a new rider.You'd probably kill yourself in no time.If your a newbie you would be wise to think a bit smaller.A new rider and a 150+ horsepower bike is a bad combination.

• Bagaimana menurut Anda jawaban tersebut? Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban.
  • Karle
    Lv 7
    9 tahun yang lalu

um what do u mean by naked????

but anyway ur size and weight have nothing to do with ur performance

and anyone can learn to ride any bike.....

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.