?
Lv 5
? ditanyakan dalam Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 tahun yang lalu

Have u ever been on a 'naked bike ride'?

32 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • Anonim
    9 tahun yang lalu
    Jawaban Terbaik

LOL.....Hmmmm, is that something involving face and other stuff....lol....cannot put whole explanation on here.

• Anonim
    9 tahun yang lalu

I have not.

I very much want to do the World Naked Bike Ride when it comes back here, but I can't risk showing up on Flickr or Youtube or the newspaper naked.

• brekke
    Lv 4
    3 tahun yang lalu

NoNoNoNoNoNo First, I had a bicycle twist of destiny whilst i grew to alter into into in certainty 9, and characteristic on no account gotten on a bicycle because of the fact. 2nd, I extremely have very comfortable pores and epidermis, and could desire to now no longer be exterior on a bicycle bare--if I ever did holiday a motorcycle decrease decrease back. i understand that it extremely is for a stable reason, and applaude the human beings who're arranged to take part. Non-sexual nudity is a sturdy component--as we are able to confirm in many well-known artwork and sculptures. Are human beings on no account arrested on those bare motorcycle rides??? i visit take a glance on the educational superhighway web page, and thank you (yet no thank you). i visit discover yet in any diverse case to sell and protest.

• 9 tahun yang lalu

Maybe when I was an infant riding my 3 wheel bike in the backyard.

• Bagaimana menurut Anda jawaban tersebut? Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban.
  • 9 tahun yang lalu

No but I am planning on it. I think it is an awesome idea and would have lots of fun doing. Making sure I have lots of sun screen too. lol

I have rode bikes in the nude many times, mostly at nude clubs and it feels great. Best of all when you are finished you jump in a shower and you are completely refreshed.

NiF

• Anonim
    9 tahun yang lalu

Nope, but I have been on a naked horse ride

• Anonim
    9 tahun yang lalu

Hi Scrumptious

Come off it ,, what have i told you about calling your self a bike in public ,,, leave it till i come home tonight ,, and ride you all round the bedroom ... again ....xxxxx

• Anonim
    9 tahun yang lalu

I would need a very comfortable seat. Then I would take it off and burn it as soon as I got off the bike.

• 9 tahun yang lalu

THATS THE ONLY WAY I RIDE A BIKE

• Petra
    Lv 7
    9 tahun yang lalu

LOL! Semi naked, there was a whole bunch of us doing it for charity. I had me knicknox on.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 tahun yang lalu

no but i did golf 3 holes wearing only my socks and shoes before i was removed from the course once.

the moral of the story: never makes stupid bets after a few beer.

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.