Girls , I want your opinion on this , and please answer honestly :)?

Hi , I am 17 and I am kinda good looking and really friendly , so I don't have any problems meeting new people , dating and so on , but I really have a problem that bugs me since I was 14. I have tachycardia , its a heart condition , nothing really serious but sometimes your heart suddenly starts racing for no... tampikan lainnya Hi , I am 17 and I am kinda good looking and really friendly , so I don't have any problems meeting new people , dating and so on , but I really have a problem that bugs me since I was 14. I have tachycardia , its a heart condition , nothing really serious but sometimes your heart suddenly starts racing for no reason and after 10-15 mins it slows down to normal as fast as it started. Only my close friends know about this thing because for example I wouldn't go out with a girl and tell her I have a heart condition. About 1 month ago I had a date and when I got out of the buss it started... I was so embarrassed , I made her wait 15 mins after I told her I am nearly there . I waited for the heart to stop racing and then finally met her , then I had to make up a dumb lie just to cover that . I am really scared of the day when I will embarrass myself with this thing . I am 17 I know It is weird for a guy this age to have a heart condition. So question : what would yo think of a guy like me? Is this a turn-off ? I am honestly really really embarrassed about this and I've always kept it a secret and thank god It never happened when I was out with somebody .......yet.. dooh I can't wait for that day to come -_-
Update: Thanks allot girls :) You don't know how much this helped me , If I could I'd give u all a round of drinks :D
26 jawaban 26