Faired or naked bike for a new rider?

Okay, so I just got my motorbike license yesterday and obviously I'm super keen to get a bike and start riding!! but I'm having troubles deciding on a bike. I'm not going to go new, because it'll be my first bike...in faired bikes, I (along with most other young riders) LOVE the Kawasaki Ninja... tampikan lainnya Okay, so I just got my motorbike license yesterday and obviously I'm super keen to get a bike and start riding!!

but I'm having troubles deciding on a bike. I'm not going to go new, because it'll be my first bike...in faired bikes, I (along with most other young riders) LOVE the Kawasaki Ninja 250r, and I can afford one of the new styles of them but they're faired, and as a new rider I'm not sure if I should get one....

Is it true that all new riders will drop the bike at some point? I know you can put Oggy (crash) knobs on the Ninja but I don't think they fully protect the fairings...and it costs A LOT to replace them once broken...

Everyone's recommending I get a naked bike, but there isn't many nice ones going around...the VTR250 is nice, but they're quite expensive even used...then there's the little CBF250's but I haven't heard the best things about them...

Help me pick a bike? Any recommendations? I was looking at spending up to $5,000 on a used bike, but I want one as new/with as little kms as possible....one that would withstand the thrashing I'll be giving it as an inexperienced rider....
3 jawaban 3