Question on Zoloft w/ bipolar?

so my therapist is putting me on zoloft for my OCD, anxiety, and what is either clinical depression or bipolar type 2. i have a family history of bipolar and most of all the symptoms but she is still not sure so she wants to try zoloft and add in a mood stabilizer if necessary because they are heaver duty drugs.... tampikan lainnya so my therapist is putting me on zoloft for my OCD, anxiety, and what is either clinical depression or bipolar type 2. i have a family history of bipolar and most of all the symptoms but she is still not sure so she wants to try zoloft and add in a mood stabilizer if necessary because they are heaver duty drugs. only problem is anit-depressants like Zoloft have the potential to, in people with bipolar, trigger mania or severe- to the point of suicidal- depression, im already can be suicidal on my bad days so to say im worried is an understatement. oh and i used to self harm, not sure if that is relevant but has anyone been in a similar position? i know we all react different to medications but some personal experience would be helpful! also anyone on Zoloft for whatever reason- any side effects i should be looking out for? thanks guys :}
2 jawaban 2