How to shave pubic hair properly (men)?

I was shaving every couple days at my old school and never got cuts or razor bumps or nothin like that but then i moved and went to an alternative school in this ghetto *** city and there was no females youd want so i decided forget it and didnt shave for like 2 months but now that I'm back i have girls so... tampikan lainnya I was shaving every couple days at my old school and never got cuts or razor bumps or nothin like that but then i moved and went to an alternative school in this ghetto *** city and there was no females youd want so i decided forget it and didnt shave for like 2 months but now that I'm back i have girls so theres a reason to shave again and i just did ant i got lots of cuts and razor bumps and now then when i shaved again i didnt get any just plain cuts but i was cutting the razor bumps the only difference is i used to use a cheap disposabal razor now i use a fancy one buy that should make it better shouldnt it??? if someone can help me and give me some advice i would appreciate not having a bloody dick after shaving anymore cause its just not working like it use to used to be a nice smooth clean shave no its hard to really get smoth cause im cutting the hell outta myself
Update: No i cut them down not as far down as possible but did do some cutting
3 jawaban 3