Farooq Raz ditanyakan dalam Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 tahun yang lalu

Top ten reasons why jesus (pbuh) is not god given below,could any christian will explain please?

Reason #10 - God Can not be Born! (he is uncreated and he could not create another uncreated)

Reason #09 - There is unequivocal textual evidence

Reason #08 - No one has seen God!

Reason #07 - This was the not belief of early Christians

Reason #06 - Jesus Ate, Slept, and Prayed [start time 14:38]

Reason #05 - Jesus claimed that God's Knowledge is greater than his [start time 16:44]

Reason #04 - Jesus Explicitly states that he is not God

Reason #03 - Son of God?

Reason #02 - God does not change

Reason #01 - God is the object of Worship

If God died for 3 days then who was controlling universe for 3 days?

If you say part of Trinity died that means Jesus(pbuh) wasn't complete God and God cannot be incomplete.

Why God needs sacrifice?Can't he just forgive our sins?

Is there a greater authority than God whom he has to answer?

If you say it is for the justice then what sort of justice is this that you kill someone for someone else fault.

14 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • 7 tahun yang lalu
    Jawaban Terbaik

Exactly, agree 100%.

Jesus said; Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a MAN approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Acts 2:22 (KJV)

Jesus said: "Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad".

It is a Hebrew quotation which means:

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord" Deut 6:4, KJV

Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God. John 8:54

Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. John 20:17 KJV

GOD is NOT man

God is not a man, that he should lie ; neither the son of man, that he should repent : hath he said , and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken , and shall he not make it good? Numbers 23:19

There is no God formed before God; there will be no God formed after God. Isaiah 43:10.

God doesn't even know of any other Gods Isaiah 44:8 KJV

There is only one God in existence in the entire universe.

• 7 tahun yang lalu

10. Jesus was not create but was there as "Word of God" before the creation of earth

9. John 10:30 I and the Father are one." [ Mr.Zakir naik doesn’t understand and you follow him]

8. Abraham has seen, Genesis 18. Jacob has fought Him, Genesis 32:24-32

7. Yes it was. if it was not then Peter, Paul, Stephan wouldn’t have sacrificed their life for Christ and Christianity wouldn’t have prevailed around the world.

6. The Word became flesh (human),John 1:14

5. John 14:28. Read it with context not as a single verse

4. He never did denied the divinity.

3. Yes. Word of God is the son of God

2. No.

1. God is all that you worship, none else has the right but God to be worshiped.

God is omnipresent, you statement is making Go incapable of being in 2 places together [may be your Allah is not omnipresent]

God needs sacrifice for forgiveness of sins. Read book of Leviticus

The sacrifices previously done was not a perfect sacrifice, so it was God’s plan for the perfect sacrifice through Christ, read Isaiah 53

• 7 tahun yang lalu

I am sick of how blind atheists are the more I learn the more I conclude that God exists and Jesus died for our sins. Your answers can be answered in one simple sentence:

God is three different things. Think of this like If you were a sailor, a football coach and a cook. You are one person but three things. He is spirit (holy spirit), human (Jesus) and God (the creator). I honestly don't know the proper answer to all these questions but this suffices for me:

God is the creator and therefore cannot be destroyed, maimed, hurt, created, contained or told what he can or cannot do. He is logic therefore what he says goes. This answer probably is pretty crummy but I could sit here and writ about 10 pages on why I think this but that would take too long. I question things and everything and so if I keep asking why to someone who is trying to explain to me how something works,you get two answers "God did it" or "that's just the way it is" (atheist answer) now which seems more logical the one with an explanation(God did it) or the one without?

• frau
    Lv 5
    7 tahun yang lalu

Jesus Christ is not God you are right about that. Also you are right about the so called trinity. This is not a bible teaching. There is God Almighty whose name is Jehovah He is the creator of His first born son ( so to speak) Jehovah's first creation was this son, an angel ( when on earth his name was Jesus ) in the spirit realm. Then everything God created was done with Jesus ( he had other names before he was send to earth, like Michael etc.. ) God used Holy spirit, his active force to create. This force is Jehovah God's dynamic power , not a person. So they ( Jehovah and his son ) created the universe with everything in it. That also included thousands and thousands of angelic heavenly creatures Then last but not least Jehovah created humans.He gave the beautiful earth to man and told them to take care of it They had free will but one command from jehovah as a test of loyalty not to eat from a certain fruit tree. meanwhile one of the angelic creatures decided to rebel against Jehovah ( he was jealous of God and wanted the worship for himself ) He misled Adams wife to disobey God. So Jehovah made an arrangement right then and there to send Jesus as a human to redeem mankind.

I just told you all this very briefly but if by any chance you really want to know the truth about Jehovah God His son and what is the truth for all mankind then please check out this website and ask your questions. Please keep an open mind and find out why there is so much hatred in the world and so many different religions all claiming to be right. That fallen angel Satan the devil has a lot to do with it. Go to www.jw.org

Take care.

• Bagaimana menurut Anda jawaban tersebut? Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban.
  • 7 tahun yang lalu

You need to understand that each religion has a different description of what their God(s)/Goddess(es) can do. Many of the reasons you listed above is only your specific perception of a diety.

I could easily say an all-loving, all-knowing, all-powerful God doesn't exists because he allows children to starve to death or get abused. So God must be missing at least one of those attributes if he does even exists.

• 7 tahun yang lalu

Reason 10- Jesus was born OF God.

Reason 8- blessed are the pure at heart for they shall see God. Seeing is not limited to the physical sense if sight but may also refer to perception.

While Jesus was dead in the flesh, his soul did not perish, therefore the trinity was never incomplete.

Why god needs sacrifice- watch Andy Stanley's series on taking responsibility for your life at northpoint.org under messages >featured messages. He explains that the sacrifice was necessary because of the law of sowing and reaping. Mankind disobeyed god by eating from the free of knowledge of good and evil. Disobeying god = sin. When mankind sowed disobedience, sin was sown. The product o sin is death. When sin is sown by mankind, death must be reaped by if. Jesus had to come and sacrifice himself because in order to make it to where mankind could reap life (everlasting) someone in mankind ha to sow a life of righteousness. By sowing righteousness and reaping the death that we have down by our sins, he made it to where we could reap the life from his righteousness when we accept his sacrifice as atonement for our sins.

• 7 tahun yang lalu

JESUS THE WORD OF GOD AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD

JESUS THE RESURRECTION & THE LIFE

JESUS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

JESUS THE GATE OF HEAVEN

OH DEATH WHERE IS YOUR STING

JESUS FULLY MAN AND FULLY GOD

JESUS FULLY HUMAN AND FULLY DIVINE

THE DEVIL DO NOT WANT YOU TO BELIEVE THE TRUE WORD OF GOD,

JUST AS THE DEVIL DID NOT WANT ADAM TO OBEY GOD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend,

Is Allah God of Abraham????

Pre-Islamic Arabia

In pre-Islamic Arabia, Allah was used by Meccans as a reference to the creator-god, possibly the supreme deity.

Meccans held that a kind of kinship existed between Allah and the jinn.

Allah had local deities of al-‘Uzzá, Manāt and al-Lāt were His daughters.

The Meccans possibly associated angels with Allah.

Allah was invoked in times of distress.

Muhammad's father's name was ‘Abd Allāh meaning 'the slave of Allāh'.

So, Allah is the pagan god the moon god worshiped by mohammad's ancestors the kureish tribe of the pagans.

Mohammad's father's name was was ABD-ALLAH (SERVANT OF ALLAH),

a Keeper of the KAABA (the Beit Allah meaning House of Allah)

which was WORSHIPED BY mohammad's ancestors and thus

ALLAH THE MOON GOD, which you can see on your mosques even today - PROOF OF THE REMINESCENT of the PAGANS.

QURAN:

-------------

Allah tells Angels to PROSTRATE to Adam. (WHO IS GOD).

Allah tells Humans to PROSTRATE to a Black Stone (WHO IS GOD)

The spirit of truth will CONVICT mankind of SIN.

Allah tells mohammad to have the wife of his adopted son.

Mohammad marry's a six year old

Allah tells mohammad to face the black stone.

Allah forgave the PAST PRESENT & EVERY FUTURE SINS THAT MOHAMMAD WOULD EVER COMMIT.

So WHO IS ALLAH???

DEUTERONOMY 18:20

----------------------------------

But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded,

or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.

2 THESSLONIANS 2

------------------------------

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

JESUS IS VERY clear

Luke 16:16

(Law and prophet UNTIL John

And all are FORCING its way into heaven.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

WHO CAN PROVE THERE IS GOD???????????????? JESUS CHRIST???????

Q;WHAT IS THE PROOF THERE IS GOD:

A;GOD BECAME MAN IN JESUS CHRIST.

Q:WHAT IS THE PROOF GOD FORGIVES SINS:

A;GOD BECAME MAN IN JESUS CHRIST FORGAVE SINS

Q:WHAT IS THE PROOF THERE IS EVERLASTING LIVE (LIFE AFTER DEATH)?????

A.JESUS ROSE FROM THE DEAD.

AMEEN AMEEN AMEEN

• 7 tahun yang lalu

Looks like you're putting restrictions on what your god can and cannot do.

Such arrogance! A god should do whatever the heck he wants, even become a man.

• Anonim
    7 tahun yang lalu

why do you spend and consume your time trying to dispel whether Jesus is the son of god r not

why does it bother you so much? you sound angry

you'd be better off living your life and leaving people to believe what they want and you the same

• Anonim
    7 tahun yang lalu

There are only two reasons...

1. God is imaginary - deep down everyone knows it.

2. Jebus never existed...

“As for your "historical documents"....

“The only other accounts of Jesus (other than the Bible) were written way after his supposed death.

Josephus wasn't even born until 4yrs after Jesus was crucified and he didn't even write the "Antiquities of the Jews" until the late 1st century, and then the writing only has two passages "possibly" attributed to Jesus.

There is Tactus, who “eluded to” the crucifixion of Jesus in Book 15 of the "Annals".

But he wasn't even born until 56AD, and the "Annals" weren't even written until 116AD, 83yrs after Jesus death.

Two others, Julius Africanus & Lucian of Samosata, weren’t even born until the 2nd century AD.

Even Pliny the Younger wasn’t born until 30yrs after Jesus was crucified.

They are not witnesses, so how can they be credible?

As for the "letter from Pilate to Emperor Claudius", that is a pseudepigrapha letter, and not even written until the 4th century… which means that it’s a forgery.

As for Gaius Suetonius Tranquillus, he wasn't born until 40yrs after Jesus death and most scholars believe that his passages on "Chrestus" were about some other person and then passages were later changed by Christian scribes.

And as for Mara Bar-Serapion (not born until the 2nd century) only had one passage that talks about a "wise king?"

That is hardly an automatic nod to Jesus.”

~

AND

~

“There's no reliable evidence that Jesus even existed. The story of Jesus is just a myth bolted together out of prophesy and stories from the Old Testament and previous myths -- created in the 40's and 50's by Paul of Tarsus (who exhibited evidence of epilepsy and had delusions of Christ talking to him), the other apostles, the unknown authors of the gospels in the 70's or later, and many other people. The reliable evidence for this is overwhelming.

Paul and the other epistle writers don't know any biographical details of Jesus' life, or even the time of his earthly existence. They don't refer to Bethlehem, Nazareth, Galilee, Calvary or Golgotha — or any pilgrimages to what should have been holy sites of Jesus' life. They also don't mention any miracles that Jesus was supposed to have worked, his virgin birth, his trial, the empty tomb, his moral teachings, his disciples, or even when he existed. To them Jesus was largely a sky-god, who existed in the spiritual past.

If Jesus had actually existed, Paul would have written about his life, disciples, and teachings. Paul did not write about any of this.

If Jesus had actually existed, the gospels would have been written in first person format. Instead, they were written in third person format like a Harry Potter story, with Matthew and Luke extensively plagiarizing from Mark.

If Jesus had actually existed, at least one of the approximately 30 local historians of the first century would have written about him. No historian of the first century wrote about him or his disciples.

Therefore Jesus didn't exist.”

~

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.