promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

is it possible to take a screen shot of my screen with my laptop? my assumption is right click then........?

Perbarui:

WINDOWS 7 ACER IF THAT MATTERS

5 Jawaban

Relevansi
  • 2 tahun yang lalu

shift + printscreen button, then open mspaint and paste it in.

• Commenter avatarMasuk untuk membalas jawaban
  • Anonim
    2 tahun yang lalu

There is a thousand free screenshot utilities out there download one of them

• SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    2 tahun yang lalu

Windows - Ctrl + Prt Scr or Ctrl + Alt + Pct Scr

Mac - Command + Shift + 3 (Full Screen), Command + Shift + 4 (Selected Area), Command + Shift + 4 + Space (Highlighted Area)

Yes the OS did matter & more description would've helped more since not all keyboards are laid out the same.

• 2 tahun yang lalu

First You Press The Print Screen button & go to the paint to your computer then pest there & save it.

• Bagaimana menurut Anda jawaban tersebut? Anda dapat masuk untuk memberikan suara pada jawaban.
  • Alan
    Lv 7
    2 tahun yang lalu

The Prt Screen key is to the right of the F12 key and although the word is on the top, you should not use the shift key.

According to acer web pages

You don't need the the Control key to do the whole screen as other answer indicates.

However to screen shot a window, you need to do alt and the key.

=== Generically in MS Related Programs and others while in Windows

Alt+prt screen keys(together) captures a window on your screen (for example just your browser or a game window) (the window the cursor is currently in )

(Control) Ctrl+prt screen (together) captures you whole screen (including the toolbar)

Then, Ctrl+V will paste the capture into any window program accepting the capture. (Paint, Word, excel, etc. )

For Games in Xbox related games they added an extra way in Windows 10,

It is not a part of Windows 7 . I double checked.

Steam also has added its own way too.

Indicate if you need the extra information and I can look it up.

Attachment image
    • ...Tampilkan semua komentar
    • Alan
      Lv 7
      2 tahun yang laluLaporkan

Right click as save as is dependent on the browser and what type of window you are viewing
      In certain windows, you will get an html save, other a pdf save. If it is just a jpeg or bmp to begin , it may work.

Masih ada pertanyaan? Dapatkan jawaban Anda dengan bertanya sekarang.