I made a promise in the heat of the moment but I m not sure that I can keep it because I have my own issues to deal with.. help?

During a heart-to-heart talk with a friend, she confided in me that all her friends always left her and she was scared that she would always be alone. In the heat of the moment, I told her I was there for her and that I wasn t going anywhere... but I lied. Not on purpose, but... I m suicidal, and although I fight... tampikan lainnya During a heart-to-heart talk with a friend, she confided in me that all her friends always left her and she was scared that she would always be alone. In the heat of the moment, I told her I was there for her and that I wasn t going anywhere... but I lied. Not on purpose, but...

I m suicidal, and although I fight back my suicidal thoughts on a daily basis, I m afraid that someday I ll give in and take my own life. Logically speaking, doing so would devastate and possibly traumatise her, but the pain I m in right now is overwhelming and I m afraid that at some point there will be nothing that can motivate me to keep going, even if it means breaking my promise and causing my friend more grief.

I just turned 20, I m a student with no means to pay for therapy or medication. To get that, I d have to convince my parents that something s wrong, but so far they ve adamantly refused because they think my issues can all be solved with "positive thinking".

What do I do?
1 jawaban 1